Attachment & Family Work
Supportive and positive relationships with family provides the support for lasting treatment success, including long-term sobriety and mental wellness. Our clients are daughters, sisters, mothers, and important members of their families. We want to foster the healing of those relationships.
At Juniper Canyon, our staff teach and practice fundamental communication and conflict resolution skills. These skills help move the family toward higher levels of functioning and harmonious, mutually respectful relationships.
The Juniper Canyon Family Curriculum includes:
- Weekly Therapeutic updates for the family
- Regular family therapy sessions by video conferencing
- In-person family workshops
- Weekly virtual live parent support groups led by our clinicians
- Full library of pre-recorded parent psychoeducational webinars